Once every few months I like doing a tag on the blog. It’s an opportunity for me to share a little bit about myself so that my readers can get to know me. I found this tag while searching for something online and thought ” why not do another tag on the blog?” . Please feel free to participate and tag me in your posts if you do it, I would love to read your responses! If you’re keen to read my previous tag posts – I did Confessions of a blogger, The beauty blogger, The lipstick tag, and The Beauty Tag.
1. What is your natural hair colour? Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Let me first start off by saying that I am not a fan of my natural hair colour at all…or maybe it is my hair in general. I am constantly changing it. I have three different natural shades in my hair – brown, red and ash blonde. Luckily for me, one of my best friends is a hairstylist so he always colours it or when he is busy traveling the world then I have one of those impulse moments and dye it myself.
2. How often do you wash your hair?
Now that it’s short, every second day.
3. Will you leave the house without makeup?
I often do and just settle for a lipbalm or lipstick. I believe in giving my face a break too.
4. How long does it take you to do your makeup?
On a week day it takes about 5-7 minutes and on weekends I tend to do extra steps such as highlighter, eyeshadow and a little contour.
5. Do you read the comments on your posts?
All the time! I try my best to respond to them all.
6. What kind of camera do you use for you photos?
I use a Canon EOS 600D. I don’t however do any additional editing to my pictures. I take it and upload it onto the blog as is. I also don’t have any fancy equipment like ring lights or even a tripod. All I rely on is natural light. It is however the best investment I could have made with the first ever money I made through a blog campaign. As time goes on I will try to invest in a better camera.
7. What skin type do you have?
8. What is your current facial cleanser?I recently repurchased the Avon Light Moisture Foaming Gel Cleanser with Cucumber and Green Tea.
9. Do you have freckles?
No I don’t. I wish I did. They are beautiful!
10. What is your favorite eyeshadow color?Definitely a subtle gold shimmer. It is effortless and doesn’t require much faffing.
11. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
All the time, that is why I don’t like applying my own eyeliner. I would rather go without it.
12. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil I can do myself, liquid liner I cant even though I prefer it over the pencil. So I would say 50/50.
13. What is your favorite lipstick?
I don’t have a holy grail lipstick as I love my entire collection. There’s one for every occasion but my favourite at the moment is from Avon’s Colortrend Collection.14. Name a makeup crime that you hate!
I hate the overuse of bronzer, blusher, over lined lips, highlighter and contour – all at once. The makeup look quickly turns into a drag like look.
15. Do you like drugstore makeup?
I live for drugstore makeup!
And that is it. I tag anyone that would like to participate in this tag. Please tag me so that I can read your responses. Have a good day darlings and thanks for reading!