Another day, another blogger! Today I’m featuring one of my fairly new fave blogs to read and peeping into the handbag of a fashion loving girl called Carla. Now let me tell you why Style Diary is one of my best fashion blog finds for 2014; firstly Carla doesn’t do the awkward poses that are so “famous” amongst fashion bloggers, I love her style, she actually looks comfortable in what she’s wearing
(not like someone that swallowed a broom) and she’s pretty rad if you ask me.
Now enough with my rambling and let’s see what Carla carries in her bag!
I have a few handbags but this black leather all-rounder is the one I use the most. I bought this bag in Italy almost two years ago and it was definitely worth the money. It’s just the right size – not too big and not too small.
The items in my bag are very functional – (almost) everything that I’ll need if I’m not at home. Here’s the low down:
- A small wallet with my most important cards like medical card, driver’s license, and my debit cards.
- A Tangle Teezer brush, they’re the best! This one is nice and small which makes it perfect for your handbag.
- I have a small bottle of Bio-Oil in my handbag and a bigger one at home. I use it especially on my cuticles – moisturized cuticles can make any mani look better!
- A pen
- A small compact mirror
- Headache tablets
- SPF 40 sunblock, I love the sun but not the effects of the sun – so I always carry a mini spray-on sunblock with me.
- A small umbrella, with Cape Town’s weather you never know when you’re going to need an umbrella!
- My two favourite lip balm stains from Revlon, a nude pink for an every day look and a red one to spice up any outfit.
- A small blemisher stick to touch up my makeup when I’m out.
- A little bag to keep in random things like a needle and some thread, plasters, a mini perfume bottle, basic medication for things like nausea, tummy problems, sinus, etc (I like to be prepared!), a few bobby pins, an extra hair elastic band and a pocket knife.
So that’s my bag, I’d love to hear what you have in your bag that’s similar to mine – chat to me in the comments.
A huge Thank You Carla for showing City Girl Vibe’s readers what you carry around in your handbag. Don’t we just love everything?
Don’t forget to connect with Carle on:
Her Blog – www.stylediary.co.za
Facebook – Style Diary SA
Twitter – @Stylediarysa
Instagram – @Stylediarysa