Another day, another blogger! Today I bring you the beautiful Faeema, the darling behind the blog The Sparkling Labyrinth. Read her blog and learn more about her love for Durban, Books, Cake, Beauty and all things Fab!
This is my general every day handbag. It’s from Mr P and was a total bargain for the mileage it’s given me. I used to be the girl who lugs around what could be mistaken for an overnight bag filled with everything you could think of but I couldn’t take the strain anymore and forced myself to down size. Now that I have gotten used to this satchel I can’t imagine ever going back.
This reliable bag has definitely seen better days and this will probably be its last appearance since I’m on the hunt for its replacement, goodbye old faithful! Let this be your ode.
Inside my handbag you will find:
– grey Guess wallet
– kisses tissues
– Oh so Heavenly Spritz and Go (thee best on the go sanitiser EVER)
– Glamour cosmetic case
– Clinique Chubby stick in Super Strawberry
– Balm Balm fragrance free lip balm
– Loyalty cards
– Clicks helping Hand mint tin
– Cettua Oil control tissues
– Almay color + care in pink pout
– Lancôme juicy tubes in Fraise
– memory stick
– cell phone sock that stuffed with cards
– Lifestyle sanitary pad carry tin
– African Extracts Rooibos hand cream
Those are the basics and what it comes down to for me when I only have space for what’s necessary. Thanks for having a cyber dig into my handbag Tasneem!
Looking into other bloggers handbags never gets old! Thanks to the stunning Fay for giving City Girl Vibe readers the opportunity to take a look into her handbag.
Connect with Faeema on :
Read her blog : The Sparkling Labyrinth
Twitter : @Fayinthemaze