A few months back I blogged about Hey Gorgeous and now I’m back with a review. The awesome darlings over at Hey Gorgeous spoilt me with a Honey, Papaya Pomegranate Facial Scrub and Rose Petal Bath Milk.
I shared my goodies with Desle and kept the Rose Petal Bath Milk for myself. I’ve been using it religiously since I got it and its got a permanent spot in my pamper sesh. Now let’s start off with the basics. I love that this brand is vegan and organic. From my experience with vegan and organic goodies, it doesn’t smell too nice or it doesn’t have a smell at all but Hey Gorgeous goodies smells AMAZING!
With my goodies, I received a cute little wooden scoop and it helps me measure out the amount of product that I use. My rose petal bath milk is the best product that I’ve used to date and I’m not saying this because I got it for free. It dissolves into my bath water really fast and leaves the room lingering with a rose fragrance. I’ve been on the hunt for a product that I can use in the bath and my footspa and I found a few but it broke my footspa after a couple of weeks. This is the first product that does both and doesn’t break my footspa. This is perfect for those pamper nights in after a long day leaving your skin feeling and smelling super pretty.Desle tried the Facial Scrub and this is what she had to say.
The facial scrub has essential oils which consist of pomegranate, jojoba, olive and grape seed oil and is all known to be great for the skin. Its preservative free which is a major YAY.
What I loved about the product :
– The sugar is thick in texture which makes it great for scrubbing the face.
– The sugar dissolves quickly and easily in water so no residue is left behind in your bath or basin.
– The scrub is very gentle and leaves the skin soft and feeling pampered thanks to the honey extracts and essential oils.
– I love that it is 100% natural hence no ingredients will aggravate the skin.
– My face felt soft, smooth and pampered the next day.
– It can be used over the whole body as an exfoliating scrub. The essential oils would be great for dry winter skin.
– Great to use once a week to remove dead skin cells, treating and pampering the skin with honey and essential oils.
Things I didn’t like too much :
-Too oily (You can however ask Hey Gorgeous to mix and match your scrub to how you want it.
-There is a thin layer of oil that is left behind once rinsed off with water. Might be problematic for oily skin types.
-This is not a cleansing scrub only a pampering exfoliating one. Cleanse the face from makeup and dirt before using the scrub.
-The oil drowns out the honey and pomegranate scents.
– Labels from the product dissolve in water.
All in all, I will definitely be buying me goodies as soon as I finish my current bath milk. You darlings should definitely check Hey Gorgeous out on