So today I can finally carry on with my “Bloggers and Bags” series and show you the contents of another blogger’s bag. Today I introduce you to Anazo. We refer to each other as sisters and she’s just an amazing person inside and out. She’s also the Ed-in-chief of Beat Magazine. Here goes…
“Here is what’s inside my bag:
Firstly I must thank you for asking me to share what’s inside my bag. Let me first introduce my bag, its a Guess studded bag that I got as a 21st birthday present from a cousin who had visited Thailand (that’s why its my favourite).
2. My lip glosses, my Elizabeth Arden(EA) Colour block lip glosses and my clear lipgloss I bought at Just on. I swear by it. Its cheap but will sure surprise you for its price.
3. My prescription sunglasses from Peers Optometrist
4. My Clear nail polish and nail filer for all those nifty chips on my nails
5. My Mascaras, the smaller one is EA’s and the bigger one from Avon. Together they make a mean combo.
6. My EA eyeshadow, bronzers and blushers Kit. An all in one, its got a mirror too.
7. My Ava tin (whistles)
8. My EA eye and lip pencils
9. I love smelling nice. My Natural Collection body spray, I like the fruit flavours they have a fresh smell. And I’m a big fan of Sunbird perfumes. They are inspired by many brands we know and love. Mine is inspired by Gucci.
10. My Sunbird hand lotion it just feels so soft and smells so nice. What else could I want?
11. My close friends always have something to say about these, my toothbrush and tothpaste. I’m that girl who washes her teeth after every meal. I can’t afford an unplanned visit to the dentist. And then my daily vitamins.
12. My EA make up brushes. I love their too soft bristles
13. Last but not least, my wallet. I love it too because it was a gift plus its EA’s.”
Thank You Anazo Nongubo for participating in Bloggers and Bags! Cant wait to finally meet you when you visit the Cape again.