Today is the start of a new series on my blog called “Bloggers and Bags”, where all my MOST LOVED bloggers show little old me their fave handbag and the contents of it. Firstly I’d like to thank all the lovely ladies that agreed to participate in it. Its much appreciated!
So today I’m starting with the lovely Desle from www.divadesle.blogspot.com She’s such an amazing lady and definitely one of the loveliest bloggers I’ve come across. Here goes!
One of my favourite hand bags is my fuchsia pink satchel I bought at Legit clothing store last year. I am not a fan of expensive handbags. Instead I love bright, fun and quirky bags. This bag is so versatile I can wear it to work or on weekends to brighten up my day. I absolutely adore all shades of pink so this bag makes me really happy. I too love the satchel style. It is not very big as what I usually wear but just right to fit in all my essentials.
Speaking of essentials, here are my top handbag items:
1. Coral bow wallet by Mr Price
2. Complimentary pink Glamour diary
3. The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist (Keeps smelling fresh)
4. Oh So Heavenly hand sanitizer (I’m a little O.C.D when it comes to hygiene)
5. Mini Ultra Sun sun block (I need this for my right arm drivers tan)
6. Clorets (Got to keep the breathe smelling good)
7. Revlon balm stain (Gives me long lasting colour)
8. Lip ice (Need moisturised lips)
9. GHD mini hair brush (notice that is pink too)
10. Car radio
11. Clarins mini hand cream (my favourite hand cream)
12. My favourite CD ever by Kings of Leon. I can’t get enough!
13. Sunglasses in Mr Price Sunglass case (notice that is also pink! Hehe)
Shoo, now I’m tired! Lol. I can’t believe I can fit all these things into my pink satchel. Proud of myself
Thank you Tasneem for allowing me to do a guest post on your blog! Lots of divaliscious kisses. Xxx
Don’t forget to take a look at her lovely blog over here :
Follow her on Twitter
Love that wallet!!
This header is AMAZING!! LOVE IT!!! Thank you lovely lady:-)
Great post, I love seeing what other ladies pop in their bags. I always think I’m missing something, lol!
Love your wallet Desle
I just love this post
This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post.
Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!
It’s amazing how girls can fit alot of things into small bags 🙂 Love your purse Deslé
I am not sure if I like what I see, but I love my Jansport bag. Has anyone here used it?