I’m beyond happy at the moment, so many great things happening in my life right now and I’m overly grateful and blessed.
In a matter of 2 months we’ll be kissing 2012 goodbye and I can happily report that spring/summer has finally kicked in here in the mother city. No more rain just crazy south easterly winds but I’m not complaining at all! A new month means new goals and new things to look forward. Here goes…
1. As soon as I started with this post the first thing that sprung to mind is definitely a new Blackberry! My Blackberry is dying a slow painful death, I have to use a makeup brush to turn the volume higher + lower and its super embarrassing taking it out in public. I Instagram’ed a pic of it and then I only realised how embarrassing it really is. I can’t live without my Blackberry!
2. My eldest sister’s birthday. My sisters and I are extremely close even though we fight A-L-O-T we are thick as thieves. We are so different, total opposites … The one is into finance, the other into science and me fashion + beauty… Personalities are bound to clash
sometimes ALL THE TIME.
3. I might just head down to Canal Walk on Friday to meet a few cast members of The Days Of Our Lives. It pretty much reminds me of my VIP experience.
4. I’ve been crazy about Ombre since forever and I needed abit of encouragement to get my hair Ombre’d and with my complimentary hair makeover from Carlton, I’m definitely getting it done! Ill post about it later in November.
5. At the top of my list is the return of Glee. I hate the 5 week break that they’re taking due to the superbowl(I think that’s what its called.) I’m a Gleek… Judge if u must hehehe
6. I’m really looking forward to incorporating Vichy‘s Thermal Spa Water into my daily skincare routine. At first I thought it was a deodorant but with a little assistance from google I got a bit clued up.