Today I thought I’d get a little Taggy Taggy on the blog and do a beauty tag so that you darlings can
see read what rocks my beauty boat. I love love love tags and so thought that its time that I did another. Let’s get cracking!
1. EEK! You’ve got five minutes to do your makeup for a date. What’s your minimum?
♥Hmmm… Let see; BB Cream, Blusher, Mascara, Eye-shadow and lipstick. That’s my tried and tested 5 min face in the morning. Any other morning besides a Monday, I’d be able to squeeze in some concealer too. (Monday Morning = Snail mode.)
2. Pick a trend—crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes?
♥I wish I could say none of the above but I think I’d go with super hot pink blush and I would somehow make it work because a) any type of eye liner freaks me out and b) thank goodness I was blessed with long lashes so I don’t have to go the falsies route.
3. If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick?
♥This is going to sound so bad but I’d give up skincare. Its only for a week right? I honestly don’t think I’d be able to go two months without adding any colour to my lips or without my beloved BB Cream. :-(
4. What beauty products are always in your purse?
♥Is this a rhetorical question? Lipstick and lipbalm. Obviously.
5. Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years?
♥I’m not that old so I can’t really answer this question but I do know that I’ve tried many shampoos and conditioners but none will ever measure up to Revlon’s Flex. Its not only super affordable but the wonders it does to my locks? Out of this world!
7. Lipstick or lip gloss?
♥This is definitely a rhetorical question. LIPSTICK.
8. Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up loving?
♥ Definitely eye shadow. I was a total noob at applying eyeshadow and then brands started making the application process easier by creating these nifty little palettes that showed you exactly where to apply the shadows. Oh what a heaven sent!
And that’s it! If you want to participate in this tag, please do and tag me because I’d love to read your responses!